Thursday, March 20, 2014

If I will Ever Quit Creative Writing...



I don't think I ever will quit creative writing. I've been doing for so long. At-least I think I will back off of writing stories because I have to focus more on my studies and; since being an author isn't really in my mind right now, I don't have to keep writing.
   Since I've been writing my own stories for six years now I doubt I will just stop writing novels or short stories. 
   I LOVE writing now, and I'm sure I'll never stop loving the talent(writing) I never knew I had until sixth grade. 
   My mother and older sister love my writing and I appreciate their support. My Writing Club teacher, Jody adores my writing as well and I am grateful for her support. 
   My use of grammar and characterization has gotten better. And also my use of imagery. Even though, I'm not really looking to be a well known author for a career I could still continue writing.
   Because that's one of my talents that I enjoy doing and hopefully won't quit doing. 








No comments:

Post a Comment