Monday, March 17, 2014

Advice I Would Give to People Who Enjoy Writing

         


The advice I would give to people who like creative writing is think of something original. Something unique almost; when writing a story/ poem. Try to think of what genre you like in books other people read:  Romance, Action, Mystery, Fantasy, Realistic Fiction.  I would tell that person to think real hard about those genres and make the decision to write a book or poem that includes either one or all the genres mixed together. 

That's what I do. Since I love romance, action and fantasy I write short stories/ novels that have those genres in them. Sometimes I write about realistic things too, despite the fact I really enjoy writing about supernatural beings. 

The best writers are people who take pride in what they write because authors should be have a positive attitude about their writing. I feel like I am a prideful person when it comes to my writing because I get new ideas and inspirations about the next story on my list. Which is usually fantasy but sometimes a normal realistic story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment