Friday, April 11, 2014

MY Project!!!





    

   





-Description-






One of the sketches I drew for my project is a pair of leopard eyes.(That I need to color). The second sketch is a panther(that I also need to color) and the third sketch is a image of a forest at night. (Considering I drew a crescent moon in the upper left corner) I also need to color that drawing as well, so I can get an idea of what colors to put when I make my book trailer.



-Book Cover Idea-
 I really think I should choose a picture of a forest and 'prefect' it in photo-shop since the main setting in my book is the forest anyway.



-More ideas-
For my book trailer I shouldn't only think about the main character. Since the book is focusing on werecats, I think the trailer should show mostly wild cats, the woods and maybe a little bit of a the main character.

No comments:

Post a Comment