Monday, December 9, 2013

My stories(that I write) are real important to me









I've written and am still writing a lot of stories. There are some that are supernatural and some that are not. Most of the stories I've written are supernatural because that's how I started out. 
  My older sister wrote a love story and it inspired me to write one so I started with a vampire story. There were werewolves in it also.



My stories are REALLY important to me even the ones I didn't get to finish. However, the unfinished ones, I plan to rewrite them and make them better now that I've gotten more skilled in my writing. 
   I will keep that a promise and be sure to write, romance/action and supernatural stories in the future. Write now I'm working on normal(non-supernatural) love stories. Anime(Japanese cartoons) inspire a new/ bright idea for me to work with regular human love stories.












No comments:

Post a Comment